Law Firm With A Client-Centered Focus
The Firm’s Philosophy
The firm provides exceptional divorce representation marked by:
- Listening: It is essential to take the time to listen to you and understand your goals for representation.
- Sound counsel: Clients facing a divorce need a lawyer who will provide sound counsel based on legal experience and knowledge.
- The big picture: For most people in divorce proceedings, emotions run high, and it is difficult to see past these emotions. Ms. Vital can help you see the big picture so you can make smart decisions that will be favorable for your future.
- The right approach: No two divorces are the same. Some divorces are well-suited to a more amicable, efficient mediated solution, while others require more traditional courtroom litigation. Ms. Vital serves clients in whatever approach works best.
- Compassion: Through all the trial of a divorce, it is important to work with an attorney who will remain compassionate and understanding throughout the process.
“I tell my clients right away: ‘We are a team.’ I have legal knowledge and experience, but I haven’t lived your life. Only you can tell me about your situation and your goals. Then I can help you understand your options, and together we can work to get you the best outcome possible as I walk you through the legal process.”
∙ Attorney Patricia Best Vital
Rooted In The Community
A longtime resident of Chattanooga, Ms. Vital is familiar with the local courts and legal community. She has also been recognized for her service in the community, both as a lawyer and a volunteer. She was twice awarded the Albert L. Hodge Volunteer/Beyond the Call of Duty Award by the Chattanooga Bar Association for her exemplary legal services. She is also a past recipient of the Volunteer of the Year Award, as recognized by Tennessee Community Organizations.
To learn more about Ms. Vital, follow the link below.